The Notifier SFP-2404 and SFP-2404E Fire Alarm Control Panels (FACPs) bring the latest in microprocessor technology to conventional fire controls. The SFP-2404 is compatible with the i³™ smoke detectors from System Sensor, with drift compensation, maintenance alert, and freeze warning. Automatic synchronization of audio/visual devices with three selections for manufacturer protocol. The Notification Appliance Circuit (NAC) protocol can silence audible devices while strobes continue to flash, using a single pair of wires.
The SFP-2404 is compatible with conventional input devices such as two- and four-wire smoke detectors, pull stations, waterflow devices, tamper switches and other normally-open contact devices. Refer to the Notifier Device Compatibility Document 15378 for a complete list of compatible devices. Note: Unless indicated otherwise, the term “SFP-2404” refers to both SFP-2404 and SFP-2404E models.
- Four Style B (Class B) Initiating Device Circuits (IDCs).
- Two Style Y (Class B) NACs.
- Optional module that converts all four IDCs and two NACs to Class A operation.
- 24 VDC.
- i³™ Technology features: Drift compensation automatically adjusts detector sensitivity and increases resistance to false alarms caused by dust accumulation. Maintenance Alert LEDs (per zone) warn of excessive dirt accumulation, preventing false alarms (meets NFPA 72 requirements). Detector sensitivity is automatically measured by the detector, which automatically adjusts its sensitivity back to the factory settings when it becomes more sensitive due to contaminants settling in the chamber.
- Wireless handheld sensitivity meter eliminates the need for voltmeters, magnets, and a physical connection to the detector. The reader displays sensitivity in terms of percent per foot obscuration and provides text status indication.
- Supervisory LED (per zone) provides warning if a detector senses temperature approaching freezing.
- Special test protocol and LED indication allows quick test of all detectors without need for a ladder.
Listings and Approvals
- UL Listed: S635
- MEA: 297-01-E Vol. II
- CSFM: 7165-0028:220