Detector Multisensor Direccionable FAPT-851 NOTIFIER by Honeywell
The Notifier FAPT-851(A) Acclimate® Plus™ detector is an intelligent, addressable, multi-sensing, low-profile detector designed for use with Notifier Notifier Onyx and CLIP series Fire Alarm Control Panels (FACPs).
The Acclimate Plus detector uses a combination of photoelectric and thermal sensing technologies to increase immunity to false alarms. Unlike traditional intelligent detectors, the Acclimate Plus detector has a microprocessor in the detector head that processes alarm data. As a result, the Acclimate Plus detector adjusts its sensitivity automatically, without operator intervention or control panel programming.
Areas where the Acclimate Plus detector is especially useful include office complexes, schools, college campuses, manufacturing and industrial facilities, and anywhere else the use of a particular area may change. The Acclimate Plus detector automatically adjusts its sensitivity to the environment. FlashScan® (U.S. Patent 5,539,389) is a communication protocol developed to greatly enhance the speed of communication between analog intelligent devices and compatible systems. Intelligent devices communicate in a grouped fashion.
If one of the devices within the group has new information, the panel’s CPU stops the group poll and concentrates on single points. The net effect is response speed greater than five times that of earlier designs.
- Automatically adjusts sensitivity levels without operator intervention or programming. Sensitivity increases with heat.
- Microprocessor-based, combination photo and thermal technology.
- Compatible with all Notifier Onyx and CLIP series Fire Alarm Control Panels (FACPs).
- Addressable-analog communication.
- Sleek, low-profile design.
- Two-wire SLC connection.
- Rotary, decimal addressing (1-99 on CLIP systems, 1-159 on FlashScan systems).
- Addresses can be viewed and changed without electronic programmers.
- Dual bi-color LED design provides 360° viewing angle.
- LEDs lock red when in alarm. In FlashScan, LEDs flash green in standby for normal condition.
- Built-in tamper-resistant feature.
- Constructed of off-white fire-resistant plastic, designed to commercial standards, and offers an attractive appearance.
- SEMS screws for wiring of the separate base.
- Several base options, including relay, isolator, and sounder.
- Built-in functional test switch activated by external magnet.
- Listed to UL 268.
- Capable of heat-only alarm mode, enabled by a special command from the panel. Smoke alarms are ignored.
- Low-temperature signal at 45°F +/– 10°F (7.22°C +/–5.54°C).