Central de Extinción e Incendio Agent Release RP 2002 E NOTIFIER by Honeywell Certificada UL
The RP-2002 is a six-zone FACP for single and dual hazard agent releasing applications. The RP-2002 provides reliable fire detection, signaling and protection for commercial, industrial and institutional buildings requiring agent-based releasing.
The RP-2002 is compatible with System Sensor’s i3 detectors which are conventional smoke detectors that can transmit a maintenance trouble signal to the FACP indicating the need for cleaning and a supervisory ‘freeze’ signal when the ambient temperature falls below the detector rating of approximately 45°F (7.22°C). In addition, the control panel is compatible with conventional input devices such as two-wire smoke detectors, four-wire smoke detectors, pull stations, waterflow devices, tamper switches and other normally-open contact devices.
- Listed to UL Standard 864, 9th edition.
- FM Approved.
- Designed for agent releasing standards NFPA 12, 12A, 12B, and 2001.
- Meets International Building Code (IBC) seismic requirements.
- Disable/Enable control per input zone and output zone.
- Extensive transient protection.
- Dual hazard operation.
- Adjustable pre-discharge, discharge and waterflow delay timers.
- Cross-zone (double-interlock) capability.
- Six programmable Style B (Class B) IDCs (Initiating Device Circuit).
- System Sensor i3 series detector compatible.
- Four programmable Style Y (Class B) output circuits - (special application power).
- Strobe synchronization: System Sensor; Wheelock; Gentex; Faraday and Amseco
- Three programmable Form-C relays.
- 7.0 amps total 24 VDC output current.
- Resettable and non-resettable output power.
- Built-in Programmer.
- ANN-BUS connector for communication with optional devices (up to 8 total of any of the following):
- N-ANN-80 Remote LCD Annunciator
- N-ANN-I/O LED Driver
- N-ANN-S/PG Printer Modules
- N-ANN-RLY Relay Module
- N-ANN-LED Annunciator Module
- 80-character LCD display (backlit).
- Real-time clock/calendar with daylight savings time control.
- History log with 256 event storage.
- Piezo sounder for alarm, trouble and supervisory.
- 24 volt operation.
- Low AC voltage sense.
- Outputs Programmable for: Releasing Circuits or NACS
- NACs programmable for: Silence Inhibit; Auto-Silence; Strobe Synchronization; Selective Silence (horn-strobe mute); Temporal or Steady Signal; Silenceable or Non-silenceable and Release Stage Sounder